Friday, October 19, 2018

Tammy Moorer Trial. She acts all Cool @ Calm Now however read below ... Lies .. Tammy Moorer Guilty !!


Both read in Court Room - Tammy Moorer said, " I was only mad for 72 hours. "

I can't tell .......

Your man cheated on you and your only mad for 72 hours ??

Is she still in Disneyland  ... No one believes that load of garbage ..


You Killed That Poor Little Girl









Tammy To Heather : someone's about to get their ass beat down...your bitch is 

about to take his last breath.. you can tell me who you are right now or i will 

find out another way.. that way won't have a great turn out for you..i'm giving 

you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.


Tammy To Heather : I've been having Sidney followed since January 2012. It's 

best you call back and speak to me to save yourself. Hey sweetie you ready to 

meet the MRS?


Heather Responded : I think you are a little obsessed with me. I'm nobody you 

need to worry about anymore.


Tammy To Heather : By the way dad no longer owns a phone



No comments:

Post a Comment