Sunday, July 15, 2018

As for me, I will Continue to be Extremely Proud of My Country. The United States of America.


 Saw an article today that said only 67% of Americans are extremely proud of their Country. There has been a sharp decrease in the liberal/Democrat demographic. I guess that's because their Candidate Didn't Win the Presidency. In 2008, the candidate I voted for didn't win the Presidency. And, in 2012, the same outcome. But, guess what ? Just because my candidate wasn't President didn't change how I feel about my Country. Was just as Proud of my Country then as I am now. I'm able to be disappointed in a President and Not Lose Pride in My Country. If you're Not Proud of this Country, you're welcomed to leave. There are plenty of other countries that have a different form of politics which may appeal to you. As for me, I will Continue to be Extremely Proud of My Country. The United States of America. 


  AMEN .......  

No comments:

Post a Comment