Thursday, December 20, 2018

Let's Be Kind To Others. We All Bleed Red. Help Others ! Be a Blessing ....... Amen !


I've had less than $2 to feed myself and I've spent more than $200 for a dinner feast. I’ve asked for lifts and given lifts. I’ve had a house full of food and I’ve been without food. I’ve given people clothes. I’ve been given clothes. I’ve been in stores cashing out with no worries and I’ve also had to add it up and put it back. I’ve paid my bills in full and I’ve had to pay them late too. I’ve given money and I too have had to ask for it. We all have highs and lows in life, some certainly more than others, but we’re all just trying to make it. No one is better than anyone else, and I pity those who think that they are. No matter how big your house is, how much your car cost or how much money sits in your bank account - we all bleed red and will all die someday. Death has no discrimination, neither should your life. Lets be kind to others. And know we all could use a bit more kindness for the coming year..
I challenge you to copy & paste this.

Kindness Travels... 

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019 


No comments:

Post a Comment