Wednesday, January 31, 2024

 

The Controls DONT WORK!! Airbus Computer Nightmare



Airbus planes have many issues too.

In my 43 year design career, I have been involved with numerous
incidents/accidents involving system level failures, and that was the
most complex and interactive series I have ever heard of. Your extensive
knowledge and ability to explain it was key to this great video. I always
suspected that as we moved into more and more complexity in our aircraft
systems we would have accidents like this, but this was really mind blowing.
Thank you for this video. It really reinforces my belief that the 1 minute news
clips that we get from the main-stream media don't really tell us anything,
and are a disservice to the public. Airbus Planes have many issues too.

No comments:

Post a Comment